Rescheduling, Canceling & Missed Exams
For online exams, you can cancel or reschedule your exam at any time, up to one hour BEFORE your scheduled appointment.
For in-person testing centers, you can reschedule or cancel your exam at any time, up to 48-hours BEFORE your scheduled appointment
If you wait until you are outside the cancellation window above, you will not be able to cancel/reschedule your appointment, will forfeit the entire exam fee, and will be considered a no-show for the appointment. You will not be able to reschedule your appointment until you submit a retake request and pay associated fees to CalMHSA.
To reschedule or cancel your exam appointment
- Log into the Exam portal: https://home.pearsonvue.com/calmhsa with the user id and password you generated when you created your profile
- Select the Medi-Cal Peer Support Specialist Certification Exam
- Click the Reschedule or Cancel link
- Follow the steps to reschedule the exam or to confirm your cancellation.
- Be sure to review your selections and click Confirm Reschedule or Cancellation on the final step
- Check your email for your new appointment confirmation or cancellation confirmation
For more technical details on the online certification exam please review the Online Exam Instruction Guide.